Friday, March 19, 2010

Four Days Old!


Today our little ones are four days old! They are all doing very well and have already developed their little personalities! Luke was able to graduate from the NICU at Children's Hospital and join his siblings in the Special Care Nursery on Wednesday morning. It is so nice having them all together!

Andy has been under the biliruben lights for a couple of days due to jaundice. He such a tiny little peanut - but always moving! His long limbs are in constant motion and I am sure he is going to be the triplet with never-ending energy!


Luke is a mellow fellow and loves being held and listening to our voices. Ellie is our dainty little princess and always looks so calm and cozy in her isolette. They are still all breathing on their own and doing extremely well with their feedings.


I was discharged this afternoon and was excited to join my little men at home! They are just so amazed and thrilled (as am I) that I can hang out with them and play basketball and do not have to head right up to my room to be on bed rest. It was difficult leaving my babies, but I know they are in great hands and still plan on visiting them daily.
We are so thankful for all of the wonderful meals!!! Thank you for your generosity and for thinking of us!
Spring is finally here and we look forward to the blessings of this new season!