It has been one unforgettable year! It is so amazing how one year can hold so many emotions. With January 2010 being filled with complete fear, uncertainty, and hope as I spent 112 days on bed rest with the triplets. March was definitely a month of joy as our three little miracles entered the world and came home to our family. April, May and June were wonderful months...I think! As a mother of newborn triplets and two very active little boys- I fully admit that these months were a complete blur. We had a nice summer and loved watching our trio grow and thrive and our boys thoroughly enjoyed the great outdoors and a couple of parties with family and friends. The holidays, always a magical time of year, were spent with loved ones and little ones! We welcome another year and look forward to the love, laughter and fun that continue to fill our days!
Friday, January 14, 2011
What a year!
It has been one unforgettable year! It is so amazing how one year can hold so many emotions. With January 2010 being filled with complete fear, uncertainty, and hope as I spent 112 days on bed rest with the triplets. March was definitely a month of joy as our three little miracles entered the world and came home to our family. April, May and June were wonderful months...I think! As a mother of newborn triplets and two very active little boys- I fully admit that these months were a complete blur. We had a nice summer and loved watching our trio grow and thrive and our boys thoroughly enjoyed the great outdoors and a couple of parties with family and friends. The holidays, always a magical time of year, were spent with loved ones and little ones! We welcome another year and look forward to the love, laughter and fun that continue to fill our days!


