Hello! We are all doing well and I am still at home! Each day is a blessing :) I go in tomorrow for a long Dr. appointment (they blocked four hours for the ultrasound, glucose tolerance test, change of care visit and cervix check). I am really looking forward to the ultrasound to measure the babies and see how much they now weigh! They are so active and I can really tell they have grown. It is fun watching the party going on in my belly with limbs poking here and there and tons of baby movement!
The nurse visit went well this week and all babies look great and are now practicing their breathing! Again, the nurse commented on how much bigger they look on ultrasound and how active the babies are(way to go boys)!!
Tim is back hard at work and the boys are enjoying the temporary nanny that will be with us through January. We did hire a full-time nanny that we all adore and she will start February 1st! Thank you for your continued prayers and support!


