I don't think I have ever been so excited to flip the calendar to a new month-better yet, a new year! So far, we have had a great 2010! I am still at home with my family and am now 24 weeks with the triplets!
Nurses visit our home twice a week to monitor the babies and check heartbeats via ultrasound (always fun to see!). The babies are all looking great, have strong heartbeats and plenty of fluid. The nurses are always amazed at how active the babies are! I also monitor contractions via a home monitoring device 2-3 times a day and continue getting my contraction meds via a terbutaline pump. The beauty of technology that allows me to be home!
Tim returned to work today after a long break in December and the boys had a blast with the babysitter (thanks for the recommendation, Rachel)! Although I missed my bedroom buddies, it is always a good sign when I hear constant giggles downstairs and they are so busy playing that they forget I am home :) Since my horizontal position has been constant for 5 weeks now, Tommy is always amazed and excited when I rise to use the restroom and screams, "Mommy, YOU CAN WALK NOW!!!!!!"
We have another appointment tommorow and are praying I will be returning home :) Thanks again for all of your prayers and support!


