It has been an eventful week, but we are happy to report that I am back at home! I was admitted to Abbott on Tuesday with contractions occurring every 1-4 minutes. After being loaded with magnesium sulfate, 8 terbutaline injections, nifedipine, morphine, and numerous other medications, the babies decided to hang out in utero for a little while longer! Thursday's growth scan ultrasound revealed that all three babies are still growing (and weigh between 2 lbs 15 oz and 3 lbs 3 oz) and are doing great! I was released from Abbott yesterday. My contractions are still 4-8 minutes apart, but we had a negative fFn test on Tuesday and the physicians have increased my clinic visits to weekly for closer monitoring.
Grandma Sheila flies back to Arizona today and we are all sad to see her leave :( We are so thankful for all she has done for us during the past three weeks and have enjoyed and appreciate every second of her stay!


