Tuesday, February 2, 2010

T.G.I. February!!!!

We had a very positive Dr. appointment today and I am HOME SWEET HOME! The heartbeats and fluid levels for all three babies looked great and the doctor did not check my cerclage since it "has already done it's job getting me to 28 weeks!" I have been on bed rest for over 9 weeks now and pray for several more weeks on my side!
Tommy is still my little sidekick and would spend all day in my room if he could. We have fun putting puzzles together and reading books and I cherish every minute of his company during the day. Charlie loves cuddling and telling me about his fun afternoons at school, as well as precious stories about his stuffed animals. I am just so thankful for all of the days I can be home to give my boys endless hugs and kisses!
My mom is truly an angel in our eyes for coming to spend these three weeks with us. We all appreciate her peaceful presence and all of her help around the house and with the boys. A huge stress has been eliminated knowing that the boys are being well cared for, having tons of fun, and that Tim can work hard during his long hours knowing all is well at home.
Tim is doing such an outstanding job juggling all of his responsibilities with such a positive attitude. He is carrying such a huge load, but never complains. This long journey gives us such a great appreciation for our family, friends and all of our many blessings.