Saturday, December 26, 2009
It has been a crazy week in and out of the hospital, switching hospitals and surgery, but I am so thankful that I was able to be home for Christmas! We had a quiet, but wonderful holiday and I have enjoyed being home with all of my boys. Charlie and Tommy were thrilled with Santa's visit (footballs, tee, catcher's masks, rescue helicopter, fire truck and firehouse). Tim took the boys outside to play in the beautiful snow that fell this Christmas- almost 10 inches! Tim has been wonderful through everything that is going on. He is cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, playing, grocery shopping, and waiting on me hand and foot. I feel so blessed to have in my life a husband I completely love and adore and two healthy and happy little boys who brighten my every day! I will be 23 weeks tomorrow with the triplets - and keep praying the babies keep growing and stay put for several weeks to come!


