This is the first entry to our new blog! Charlie and Tommy are boys through and through and are so active! With the chilly weather, they spend days playing hoops, football indoors and running laps around our main floor. I feel blessed every day to have such sweet little boys. Am now just over 21 weeks pregnant with triplets. I spent last week in the hospital and missed my men at home more than anything. Now, I am on complete bed rest at home, but am loving every minute of it. I am able to cuddle and hear their laughter throughout the day. Today was our first day with our new nanny and Tommy was my little sidekick. He is my mommy's boy and was by my side for most of the day. Charlie loved having a new person in the house and enjoyed playing hoops and making crafts with the nanny.
Tim is doing an amazing job running the household. With me horizontal all day, he is working, cooking, cleaning and taking such wonderful care of the boys. I miss my mommy duty tremendously, but as Tim says - "keep your eye on the prize" - and my job now is to keep these three little babies growing. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband.
Tim is doing an amazing job running the household. With me horizontal all day, he is working, cooking, cleaning and taking such wonderful care of the boys. I miss my mommy duty tremendously, but as Tim says - "keep your eye on the prize" - and my job now is to keep these three little babies growing. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband.


